Below you’ll find an overview of the services we offer at Bright Birth. Have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you and planning your own bright birth!
Birth Doula Services:
We offer a range of birth doula packages which include, but are not limited to:
- prenatal visit(s) which include discussion of pain management preferences, birth vision, partner’s role, and more
- complete support during the entire birth including honoring and carrying out your birth vision to the best of our ability, assisting with pain management and positioning, informational and educational support
- immediate postpartum care (1-2 hours after delivery) to assist with initiating breast feeding if applicable, and making sure the family is settled
- postpartum visit(s) which include a review of your birth and our services as well as breast feeding assistance
Postpartum Doula Services:
Transitioning into your new normal after having a new baby is a lot to navigate. Postpartum doula services offer wisdom, support, and an extra set of hands to help new families get the rest they need. Services include:
- prenatal visit to establish a parent/doula game plan, assess needs, and create goals
- hourly services including overnight care
- assistance with light housework, meal prep, and baby care
Distance Doula Services:
Do you live outside our geographical scope, but still want some help planning your birth?Our distance doula services are just for you! This is a great option if you live in a rural area or somewhere where doula services aren’t readily available, but you still want to benefit from the insight of birth professionals. Services include:
- downloadable files chock full of resources on birth planning, pain management, planning for postpartum, and more
- email, text, and phone support
- a digital prenatal meeting via Skype, FaceTime, or Google Hangouts
Mother Blessing or Blessingway Services:
A Mother Blessing or Blessingway is an intimate gathering of the friends and loved ones of an expectant mother, in which the mother-to-be is celebrated and honored.
In Birthing From Within, Pam England explains,
A Mother Blessing acknowledges the mother’s new status, and also helps her say goodbye to the world she is leaving behind.
Mary Susan will assist with the planning and act as a guide through your Blessingway. Services also include:
- customizable invitations
- a selection of various rituals and activities to choose from including readings and prayers, friendship hand binding, creating a birth bracelet, floral foot bath, and more
- candles for each guest to take home
- coffee, juice, and tea for you and your guests
For more information on availability and packages, please contact us at email@example.com.