At Bright Birth, I know and understand that different families have different needs for their births. Some families may need more in person birthing support, while others might benefit from a one-time brainstorming session to get their plans in place. Below you’ll find different package options that are tailored to your unique needs. Choose one that works best for you!
Have questions? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you and planning your own bright birth!
Birth Brainstorm ($100) – In this 2-3 hour session, I will meet virtually or in your home to discuss and develop your personalized birth plan. This might include discussing your fears and concerns, assessing how you manage pain or stress, fleshing out your birth goals, and providing you a safe space to ask questions. We will cover pain management techniques, practice positions, or even teach you how to use your new breast pump or other baby gear. After the session, I will send you a full write up of our meeting for later reference.
Birth Doula Support ($650)– My birth doula package includes email and text support from the time of contract signing, one prenatal Birth Brainstorm session at 36-38 weeks, continuous labor and birth support, and one postpartum visit within a week of delivery.
Virtual Doula Support ($350) – The current outbreak of the Covid-19 virus has radically changed our world. Many families are taking extra precautions with their health and want to limit in person interaction. Aside from Covid, other expectant parents find themselves living in rural areas where doulas aren’t readily available or they may be on a tight budget but still want insight and support from a birth professional. Whatever the situation, virtual doula support may be the right fit for you!
This package includes:
- Up to three virtual prenatal support meetings during which the doula will help you navigate the current birth environment, create a birth plan, advise you and your partner on comfort measures and positions, extra training of your support partner, etc.
- Email and text support, on-call access to the doula beginning at 38 weeks of pregnancy.
- Pdf files of labor resources and a concise labor guide for quick reference.
- Optional “Labor Support Crash Course” training session tailored specifically for support partners.
- Virtual support for the entirety of your labor, method to be determined by the client and doula after contract signing.
- Virtual postpartum meeting at 7-10 days after delivery as well as text/email support for up to four weeks after delivery.
- Access to resource list of virtual and Telehealth postpartum support.
It is my deepest desire to provide doula support to families who want and need it. If a financial situation is preventing you from getting the care you need, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Let’s talk about payment options and get you the bright birth you’re longing for!