At Bright Birth, I know and understand that different families have different needs for their births. Some families may need more in person birthing support, while others might benefit from a brainstorming session to get their plans in place. Below you’ll find my different package options that are tailored to your unique needs. Choose which one works best for you!
Have questions? Contact us at email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you and planning your own bright birth!
Birth Brainstorm ($75) – In this 2-3 hour session, I will meet in your home to discuss and develop your personalized birth plan. This might include discussing your fears and concerns, assessing how you manage pain or stress, fleshing out your birth goals, and providing you a safe space to ask questions. We will cover pain management techniques, practice positions, or even teach you how to use your new breast pump or other baby gear. After the session, I will send you a customized printable birth plan to share with your provider.
Distance Doula Services ($150) – Do you live outside our service area, but you still want to benefit from the insight of a birth professional? The Distance Doula package provides you with two hours of phone or video chat support in the form of a postpartum planning meeting and unlimited phone/text support starting at 38 weeks of pregnancy, ending one week postpartum. This is a great option for families living in rural areas where doulas aren’t readily available or anyone on a tight budget who would still like doula support.
Birth Doula Services:
Basic Birth ($500)– This basic birth package includes one prenatal visit at 36 weeks, continuous labor and birth support, and one postpartum visit within a week of delivery.
Deluxe Birth ($750) – The deluxe package includes one prenatal at 36 weeks, a customized printable birth plan, continuous labor and birth support, and four hours of postpartum Mother’s Helper care in your home to be scheduled after delivery.
Virtual Doula Support ($300) – The current outbreak of the Covid-19 virus has radically changed our childbirth system, making it impossible for doulas to be physically present during most hospital births. However, this does not negate the benefits of doula support! Virtual Doula support is perfect for expectant parents delivering under the current Covid-19 restrictions and includes the following:
- Up to three virtual prenatal support meetings during which the doula will help you navigate the current birth environment, create a birth plan, advise you and your partner on comfort measures and positions, extra training of your support partner, etc.
- Email and text support, on-call access to the doula beginning at 38 weeks of pregnancy.
- Pdf files of labor resources and a concise labor guide for quick reference.
- Virtual support for the entirety of your labor, method to be determined by the client and doula after contract signing.
- Virtual postpartum meeting at 7-10 days after delivery as well as text/email support for up to four weeks after delivery.
- Access to resource list of virtual and Telehealth postpartum support.
The current crisis has made traditional doula support tricky to come by, but doula support is just as valuable as ever. You are not alone and do not have to navigate this time by yourself. If you are experiencing financial difficulty due to Covid-19 but would still like doula support for your birth, please don’t hesitate to reach out. My deepest desire is for all families to have the best birth experience possible and am happy to make payment arrangements as needed. I’m here for you always, but especially in this current climate of change and unpredictability.
Mother Blessing or Blessingway Services ($200):
A Mother Blessing or Blessingway is an intimate gathering of the friends and loved ones of an expectant mother, in which the mother-to-be is celebrated and honored.
In Birthing From Within, Pam England explains,
A Mother Blessing acknowledges the mother’s new status, and also helps her say goodbye to the world she is leaving behind.
I will assist with the planning and act as a guide through the Blessingway. Services include:
- one planning session
- customizable invitations
- a selection of various rituals and activities to choose from including readings and prayers, friendship hand binding, creating a birth bracelet, floral foot bath, flower crown, and more
- candles for each guest to take home