Birth Doula Services:
I offer a range of birth doula packages which include, but are not limited to:
- prenatal visit(s) which include discussion of pain management preferences, birth vision, partner’s role, and more
- complete support during the entire birth including honoring and carrying out your birth vision to the best of my ability, assisting with pain management and positioning, informational and educational support
- immediate postpartum care (1-2 hours after delivery) to assist with initiating breast feeding if applicable, and making sure the family is settled
- postpartum visit(s) which include a review of your birth and my services and breast feeding assistance
Mother Blessing or Blessingway Services:
A Mother Blessing or Blessingway is an intimate gathering of the friends and loved ones of an expectant mother, in which the mother-to-be is celebrated and honored.
In Birthing From Within, Pam England explains,
A Mother Blessing acknowledges the mother’s new status, and also helps her say goodbye to the world she is leaving behind.
I will assist with the planning and act as a guide through your Blessingway. My services also include:
- customizable invitations
- a selection of various rituals and activities to choose from including readings and prayers, friendship hand binding, creating a birth bracelet, floral foot bath, and more
- candles for each guest to take home
- coffee, juice, and tea for you and your guests
For more information on availability and packages, please contact me at email@example.com.